Contact me to speak at your live or web event!
I can speak to:
- Sexual Assault and Violence
- Leadership Response to Sexual Trauma
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Military Sexual Trauma
- Depression and Suicide
- Overcoming Hardship
- Living a Meaningful Life
- Self-Love and Healthy Boundaries
- Healthy Relationships
“The best public speaker I’ve ever seen!”
“I walked into the session today so burned out on the topic of resilience, and I walked out fired up.”
I’m known for developing a personal connection with my audience, speaking from a place of calm authenticity, making sense of difficult topics, and creating a safe, conversational environment.
I do not go into extensive detail about specific traumas I’ve endured. Rather, I am honest about the basic issues I addressed in my healing process and the lessons I learned to support others in their growth and healing.
I always speak from a posture of hope, positivity, and certainty that we can make our lives healthy, meaningful, and fulfilling—regardless of what we experience.
Want to book Amanda for your event?
Past Audiences Include:
- Victim advocates
- Military leaders, members, and sexual assault first-responders
- University administrators and students
- Teens in juvenile recovery programs
- Middle and high school students